Get the power of real-time analytics of complex business data
For most, analytics of complex business applications means a data warehouse is required, even though the resulting reports and query results will still be hours or even days old. This assumption was true before. But it’s not true anymore.
BIRD offers unique analytic technology that opens the door for a more powerful—yet simpler—approach to enterprise analytics. This approach reduces the time it takes to build and iterate on complex analytic applications and encourages users to easily dig into and analyze the data on their own.
BIRD provides power to users to make better business decisions by readily accessing up-to-date information stored in multiple databases and building the high-performance reports they need, on their own, in real-time.
With BIRD’s unique way of handling, complex joins between entities on its scalable and powerful analytics platform, which:
- Eliminates the need for a traditional data warehouse and its associated star-schema iterations and relational based queries
- Allows users to easily aggregate and secure complex data
- Enables viewing of complex joined data in real-time across all users
- Empowers non-technical business users to access a centralized data repository to analyze the data any way they want, on their own, in real-time with a simple Google-type of search capability. No training needed for end users
- Delivers lightning-fast performance on complex data compared to other solutions
Connect to all your sources and leave no data behind
For complete business insight, an analytics platform needs to easily connect to any source of data (flatfiles, databases, streaming data, web services, bigdata, logs etc.) , add new data, make changes to existing data in real-time.
With BIRD’s 100+ out-of-the-box connectors you can be rest assured that all your source data is analyzed in real-time with a complete change data capture (CDC)
Mashup & model
The primary bottle-necks to speed and agility when it comes to analytics are the tedious processes of transforming/ re-shaping/flattening the data and creating complex joins. BIRD’s architecture overcomes these hurdles by:
- Doing 1:1 mapping of the entities from sources. Following ELT vs ETL, which moves the transforming complexities on the bigdata layer instead on the source systems. Powerful change data capture (CDC) configuration settings allow it to fit to any business needs to see data in real-time.
- Delivering sub-second aggregations and filters across complex relationships, allowing analysts to slice/dice and summarize data through dashboards, at the speed of thought
- Ability to perform data modeling on top of bigdata layer, encouraging complex relationships featuring join tables while delivering blazing-fast join performance through scalable materialized views
Optimized for unstructured data analytics – performs log or any other unstructured document analytics in a much faster and optimized way.
Full-text search – A full-text search on data to quickly understand your underlying data. User search results as a data source to perform analytics.
80+ out of the box visualizations, drilldown capabilities even on summary tables. Advanced analytics such as forecast and predictive models.
Enterprise ready – Share your storyboards with any user across the organization without compromising data security. BIRD enables users to restrict data access on multiple attributes right from the UI while sharing the storyboards
Intuitive and flexible UI layer to customize to your needs
Auto sanity checks on data before running the model to provide actionable and trustworthy insights
Do the root cause analysis with the flexibility to drill down and compare across key features, view, or exclude outliers and features where ever needed.
Generate automated insight on billions of records across multiple data sources in seconds